If you wish to cancel your order before we’ve despatched it, please call 0800 464 7008 to request a cancellation. We try to dispatch orders with the delivery timescales so please advise us within 24 hours of placing the order via email to orders.
Please note once we have despatched an item(s) to you, the item cannot be cancelled and the below returns process comes into effect with their respective charges.
If for any reason you are not happy with your product because of suspected damage either in transportation or on delivery, then you must inform us within 48 hours of receiving your order via telephone on 0800 464 7008 or email email@example.com
The returns process is simple :
- You have the right to return your order within 14 calendar days of receiving the goods. After this period we cannot accept any returns.
- To cancel your order you must contact us via telephone to notify us of your decision to return. Below are our full details if you need to contact us for another reason.
0800 464 7008
1 Railway Road
- To receive a full refund the product(s) must be returned complete, unused, in an undamaged state and in the original packaging.
- If the product(s) are not returned in their original condition, The Best of Mobility reserves the right to charge for repair or replacement of any product(s).
- We’re happy for you to unpack the item and inspect it properly. However, if you’ve used or installed the item(s) we will only make a partial refund to cover the loss in value of the product. The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you when assessing them in a shop. This could be up to 50% of the price of the item.
- If on return of the goods, whether by post, self-delivery or courier, we find that necessary packaging is missing then we reserve the right to charge an £80 fee to repackage the product(s).
- We cannot accept returns on product(s) that are Special Order / Made To Order, that have been specially adapted to suit your requirements, or for products that can void Health & Safety regulations if used e.g. incontinence, bathroom or toilet products. A refund can only be given if the product(s) arrives faulty, damaged or incorrect. For incontinence products a refund can only be granted if you haven’t opened the outer packaging/wrapping.
Returning goods upon the death of a family member
If you wish to return a product, we ask that you first refer to our refund policy where you will find information on what we can and cannot refund, as well as any charges that may apply. If the bank account or card belonging to your family member has not been closed, we can process the refund automatically to the original payment method. If the bank account has now been closed or frozen, there are a few steps we need you to take to help us ensure that we refund the correct legal beneficiary or executor of the estate.
In this instance we will require a copy of the death certificate, as well as one of the following documents:
- The page of the will showing the executor or beneficiary; or
- A copy of probate; or
- A copy of the Letter of Administration.
We appreciate that there is a lot of documentation involved. However, we have a legal obligation to ensure that any refund is processed to the correct person. Please send all documentation with either a customer number, order number or surname and post code to: Refunds, 1 Railway Road, Blackburn, BB1 5AX. Alternatively, copies of the documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org We will process the refund within 3–5 working days of receipt and acceptance of all documentation.
Engineered Collection Policy
Where goods need to be dismantled to enable the return we can arrange to send a Mobility Engineer to collect the product from you at a convenient time.
- If this service is needed, please notify us by phone or in writing within 14 days of the product being delivered.
- By ordering this service you agree to pay a cost of £80 (paid beforehand) as an Engineer service fee.
- If your product(s) were delivered by Standard Delivery and you wish to return them via courier you’ll incur one of the following charges, depending on the product.
- The Best of Mobility always tries to strive to save you as much money as possible. However, the charges below are incurred by ourselves when we arrange a courier to collect your item, so if you select a returns collection you are agreeing to pay this returns fee.
All refunds will be processed within 14 days following receipt of goods.
Returns Collection Fee
Orders under £50
Between £151 – £300
Bottom of Form